Posted in Sunday, 5 October 2014
by roof racksuperstore
It’s proud to be a competitive cyclist. But the situation becomes really dicey when it comes on carrying your bike all the way long on a trek. Don’t you worry at all I am sure you might have heard about the term bike carrier, a device that is attached to your vehicle on which bicycles can be mounted for transport.
Many renowned companies such as Roof Rack Superstore provide a comprehensive range of bike carriers, Boat Roof Racks, ski racks, etc. You will find numerous options out there while the question is which one is suitable for you and car.
There are several questions to consider while opting for a suitable transport solution
- How many bikes are you willing to transport? Choosing an appropriate carrier obviously depends on the number of bikes you want to carry.
- Is your usage going to justify the cost? If you are planning to trek/travel on a regular basis then it’s worth it, otherwise you need to think twice before opting one.
- Check your car manual, do they recommend only a certain type of rack or maximum load? Before choosing any bike carrier randomly just go through your car manual.
- Is the bike rack for different cars or a particular one?
- Check how high you can lift your bike? I am sure you won’t prefer the roof that you cannot reach.
- Can the rack be used for multiple purposes? Are you using only to transport bike or will it have other uses such as Kayak Carrier.
To sum up,
These were some of the essential points to ponder while choosing the suitable transport solution for your bike. Visit: roofracksuperstore.com.au to know more.